1. Only one mask will be donated for every full priced mask sold on our website (discounted, coupon, offer code or sale masks are excluded).
2. Only one mask will be donated per front line key worker.
3. Proof of front line key worker status is required - the key worker must email us from their work email address, accompanied with a selfie in their uniform that clearly shows their company ID in the selfie. A photocopy of your company ID may also be required (this will be deleted from our servers after confirmation of authenticity by our team).
4. Every month we will donate one Armor London mask for every full priced one sold on our website (in arrears), www.armorlondon.com. For example, full priced masks sold in January will be donated in February.
5. Front line key workers that have been verified, will be selected at random each month and will be contacted by our customer service team and offered a unique code to use on our website to redeem a FREE mask of their choice (where possible) and FREE Standard UK delivery.
6. Masks are subject to availability, thus some donations may be deferred when operationally required.
7. No cash values or redemptions are available.
8. Nominating a front line key worker to receive the donated mask generated with your purchase is not permitted. But you can nominate the front line key worker to be added to our list, they just need to follow step 3 above.
9. Self nominations are permitted, you just need to be a UK front line key worker and follow step 3 above.
10. All donations are fully exempt from the Armor London 90 Day guarantee and all other offers, services, provisions and guarantees offered to paying customers, except where legally required.
11. Armor London and Nuwave Channel Partners Ltd are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit or mis-delivered.
13. By providing your contact information you agree to have your information stored on our database that may be used to send you updates on our products, services and marketing emails. Your information will not be shared or sold but may be used by us or our third parties or service providers that we use to conduct our operations throughout our parent company Nuwave Channel Partners Ltd.
14. You may choose to have your data removed from our databases at any time by emailing us and requesting so. If you have received a mask from us as a donation, we will retain your first and last name to ensure you are not re-added to the key workers list for another donation.
15. The requirements laid out in step 3 are compulsory, emails from personal email addresses (including but not limited to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, MSN etc), or email addresses that do not end with your company name followed by .com, .nhs.uk, .co.uk, .org etc (@companyname.com) will not be considered but your email may be added to our marketing database.
Armor London and Nuwave Channel Partners Ltd reserves the right change these terms or to end this offer at any time and without notice.